To be eligible for a reward:
The prospective renter that you spoke to must chat with you before applying to live at the community.
The prospective renter must not use a third party broker or locator.
The prospective renter must sign a lease and move into the community.
- The prospective renter must sign a full term (typically 12 month) lease.
- You must be in good financial standing with your community.
You must be a current, full-time resident of the community with an active lease. Rewards are only issued to current residents.
You must be a current resident of the community when the prospective renter moves in. Rewards are only issued to current residents.
The prospective renter may have to be a resident of the community for 30, 60, or 90 days following their move-in date. The 30, 60, or 90 day move in requirement is set by your apartment community.
Additional restrictions may apply:
- Rewards offered on Rentgrata may not be combined with other rewards, referral incentives, "months free" or concessions offered by the community.
- Rewards offered on Rentgrata may supersede other rewards or referral incentives.
- Only one reward may be awarded per lease signed (or per unit in student housing).
- Rewards are only issued to current residents.
- Rewards offers are valid for a limited time and are subject to change.
- Restrictions in addition to those posted here may apply.
Please note that other restrictions may apply. Rewards are subject to change and availability. We always suggest reaching out to the onsite team of your community for details and restrictions.