You may have been notified that you are ineligible to receive a move-in bonus. This may be due to a number of factors, some of which are:
- You applied to live at the property prior to starting a conversation with a current resident.
- You used a third party broker or locator during your apartment search process.
- You messaged a current resident but they never responded. If the resident you have messaged does not reply within a few hours, please reach out to another resident.
- You signed a lease for fewer than 12 months.
- You moved out of the community prior to having lived there for at least 90 days.
- You elected to take a different concession, referral, discount, or "months free" when signing your lease.
- You are not a current, full time resident of the community.
Please note that other restrictions may apply. Move-in bonuses are subject to change and availability. We always suggest reaching out to the onsite team of your community for details and restrictions.